FLASH SALE Essence BIOTEC™ 48" Height-Adjustable Desk
Why the Flash Sale?
We are constantly working on custom jobs for clients! Occasionally, we order a specific, non-standard color to match existing furniture, and if we have extra, we offer it to our online customers at a discount!
It prevents us from having excess waste, AND allows a special handful of customers get high-quality, beautiful laminate finishes at a discount.
Please note this is FINAL SALE, and is not eligible for our refund policy, unless it is damaged, in which case we will exchange or reship depending on your preference.
Want to Customize Further?
Need a small height-adjustable desk in a different size? Contact us and we will gladly work with you to customize your desk to your specifications!
Starter Standing Desk
Porvata's Essence BIOTEC™ compact standing desk uses a very simple electric base without a stabilizer bar and does not have pre-set height capabilities.
It is perfect for a starter desk or if you are working from home once or twice a week. If you are looking for something more heavy-duty, check out our Atlas 48" Motorized Height-Adjustable Standing Desk. We also build custom desks for home offices to meet your exact needs and personal style.
Finding a Desk Right for You
Dimensions and Materials
- Width: 48" | Depth: 24"
- Height: 26" - 45" adjustable range (comfortably fits 5'0 to 6'5)
- Legs: Heavy-duty T-shaped steel legs with 2mm thick walls
- Desktop construction: 3/4” high-density particleboard made from 93% recycled wood fibers
- Desktop finish: Premium laminate finish with woodgrain options and 2mm edge-banding for your compact standing desk
- Weight: Desktop: 35 lbs. | Base: 38 lbs.
Additional Specifications for Our Small, Height-Adjustable Desk
- One 3.5" Wire routing hole with grommet (cap with brush) for cable management
- Height controller with up/down display
- Dual motor system moves at 1.38 inches/second and lifts up to 250 lbs.
- Pre-drilled for easy assembly in under 15 minutes
- Exceeds durability and stability ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 standards