Rolling Ergonomic Office Chair
No matter your job title, at home you are a CEO. The Executive Highback Chair, complete with a premium aluminum base and sleek vinyl seat, is a top-of-the-line commercial-grade chair at direct from the manufacturer pricing.
With this chair, you're sure to be the most ergonomic executive in town, ready to manage whatever the world might throw at you.
Features eight points of adjustment and includes many ultra-premium chair controls. Multi-surface wheels allow for effortless transition from wood to carpet.
Why buy our chair? Click the link for a more in depth look at our ergonomics.
Eight Points of Ergonomic Adjustment (Watch Here!)
- Seat height: Adjusts from 18" to 23" (pneumatic adjustable)
- Seat tilt: 5 stopping point recline angles. Ergonomic tilt mechanism enables the seat cushion and back of chair to tilt at the same time (great for reclining)
- Seat tilt tension: Encourage yourself to sit upright or relax and recline without resistance
- Seat slide: Seat slides forward to meet the back of your legs, providing support and encouraging healthy blood flow
- Lumbar support: Slide the lumbar support on the chair back to perfectly align your ideal posture
- Arm rest height: 6 stop points. Designed to maximize your comfort while providing ample support for your posture and positioning throughout your workday
- Arm rest angle: Twist the arm rests to match your arm angle for typing
- Arm rest slide: Position the arm rests closer or farther to better support your arms while typing
Finding the Right Chair for You
Dimensions and Materials:
- Seat height: 18”-23” (pneumatic adjustable)
- Back material: Vinyl engineered for comfort and durability
- Seat construction: Specially textured nylon over high-density 2.25” thick seat cushion, which evenly distributes and supports weight up to 300lbs
- Base: Premium aluminum base
- Wheels (Casters): Nylon multi-surface (work great on wood, tile, and thin carpet)
- Chair Dimensions: 22”W x 20”D x 39.5-44.5”H