Rolling Ergonomic Office Chair
This is a seriously ergonomic chair. Underneath the beautiful hour-glass frame sit all of the features and performance you would expect from a corner office chair... and then some.
Commercial-grade chair at direct from the manufacturer pricing. It features eight points of adjustment and includes ultra-premium chair controls. Multi-surface wheels allow for effortless transition from wood to carpet.
Why buy our chair? Click the link for a more in depth look at our ergonomics.
Eight Points of Ergonomic Adjustment:
- Seat height: Adjusts from 18" to 22.5" (pneumatic adjustable)
- Seat tilt: 4 stopping point recline angles. Ergonomic tilt mechanism enables the seat cushion and back of chair to tilt at the same time (great for reclining)
- Seat tilt tension: Encourage yourself to sit upright or relax and recline without resistance
- Seat slide: Seat slides forward to meet the back of your legs, providing support and encouraging healthy blood flow
- Lumbar support: Slide the lumbar support on the chair back to perfectly align your ideal posture
- Arm rest height: 6 stop points. Designed to maximize your comfort while providing ample support for your posture and positioning throughout your workday
- Arm rest angle: Twist the arm rests to match your arm angle for typing
- Arm rest slide: Position the arm rests closer or farther to better support your arms while typing
Finding the Right Chair for You
Dimensions and Materials:
- Seat height: 18”-22.5” (pneumatic adjustable)
- Back material: Breathable high-quality nylon mesh
- Seat construction: Fully upholstered fabric over high-density 2.5” thick seat cushion, which evenly distributes and supports weight up to 300lbs
- Base: Heavy-duty nylon base
- Wheels (Casters): Nylon multi-surface (work great on wood, tile, and thin carpet)
- Chair Dimensions: 26”W x 22D x 37.5-42”H